The Santa Fe College Police Department is here to serve you 24-7. The police department is located in Building T on the north side of NW Campus along North Road.
For emergencies, call: 352-395-5555 (or dial 911)
For all other police business, call: 352-395-5519
Also, if you have any tips on any criminal activity happening on the campus, we would like to hear from you. Your tips may be extremely helpful to the Police Department. Keeping the campus safe is a team effort. For more information, please see our website www.sfcollege.edu/pd/index.
The Santa Fe College Counseling assists students who are experiencing academic or personal concerns as they progress toward their academic goals. The Counseling Center provides short-term, solution focused, confidential counseling to SF students free of charge. The counselors at the Center also provide crisis intervention and consultation services, as well as psycho-educational workshops throughout the year. While the counseling center is located on the Northwest Campus in Building R, room 227, students can talk to a licensed mental health professional by telephone, 352-395-5508, or through a Zoom videoconference session as well as by visiting our office. Website: www.sfcollege.edu/counseling
Parking and Traffic Regulations
- The Santa Fe College Police Department has authority to enforce any and all traffic regulations of the state.
- Maximum speed on college roadways is 20 mph.
- Parking is permitted only in designated areas not marked and reserved for special use (e.g. disabled, service vehicles, bus stops, faculty).
- All pertinent traffic laws of the state of Florida will be enforced.
- For information on citations, where to pay fines and details on special parking areas, please see our website at www.sfcollege.edu/pd/parking-information/indexsfcollege.edu.